Exact inference is a solution for a fast implementation through the analytical computation of the conditional probability distributions over the variables of interest.
Support for hybrid networks.
Implementation of Junction Trees Algorithm.
Implementation of Elimination Trees Algorithm.
Fast inference results.
- Koller D, Friedman N. Probabilistic graphical models: principles and techniques. MIT press; 2009. - II Inference, p285.
- Cowell RG, Dawid P, Lauritzen SL, Spiegelhalter DJ. Probabilistic networks and expert systems: Exact computational methods for Bayesian networks. Springer Science & Business Media; 2006 May 29.
- Maathuis M, Drton M, Lauritzen S, Wainwright M, editors. Handbook of graphical models. CRC Press; 2018 Nov 12.
- Cowell RG, Boutilier C. Local Propagation in Conditional Gaussian Bayesian Networks. Journal of Machine Learning Research. 2005 Sep 1;6(9).
- Darwiche A. Modeling and reasoning with Bayesian networks. Cambridge university press; 2009 Apr 6.