Careers at Tenokonda
We are looking for people who are passionate about cutting edge technologies, take a creative approach to delivering requirements in a fast-paced environment, and enjoy working on an international collaborative team.
To apply, submit your resume along with a short description of yourself. Applicants should have authorization to work in the EU, the UK, or the US.
You will be responsible for the development of workflows and technical solutions based on Tenokonda's Bayesian risk system software.
- Python programming (advanced).
- Strong Mathematics and Probability theory foundations.
- Ability to build, calibrate and test models based on references, scientific publications and available data.
- Experience in the Energy industry.
- Exposure to Climate/ IAM models.
- Publication of a scientific blog, academic papers, white papers.
You will be in charge of the communication campaign around TKRISK. Content Creation (blog, tutorials, social media). Leads generation pipeline and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Digital Marketing
- Synthesis and communication around advanced scientific concepts and applications.
- Ability to create high quality marketing content material (explainer videos, blog articles, posts).
- Hands-on experience in web design (Wix, WordPress,…) and social media.
- Exposure to software development companies.
- Prior exposure to Finance or Energy industries and Climate Change.
Senior Software Engineer
You will be responsible for the architecture, deployment and maintenance of Tenokonda's cloud software.
- Software engineering, Cloud deployment, Web applications.
You will be contributing to our core library by implementing analytics in python through researching, prototyping and implementing relevant papers. Research with high real-world impact.
- Expert understanding probabilistic modeling (Probabilistic Graphical Models, Bayesian Methods, Learning, Calibration, Optimization, Monte Carlo, MCMC).
- Hands-on experience in numerical libraries (SciPy, NumPy, Pandas).
- Proficient in Python programming.
- Ability to create high quality code.
- Software engineering skills, Cloud computing.
- Prior exposure to Finance or Energy, Climate Change modeling.